Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

activation

• 17-09-2012 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I have received activation email after resetting my password. Says I still can not post. Can this be fixed thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Hi there, you cannot post because your account is awaiting activation. Have you clicked on the link in the activation email received?

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 5 knockbran

Hi Danny:
    I received an email saying that my password was successfully reset. There was no link in it. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Hi there,

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. When you signed up back in March, you needed to activate your account in order to be able to post. You never activated your account back then. So when you came back a few days ago having forgotten your password and went through the reset process you've ended up in the same state as back in March - you need to activate your account.

What we should be doing is activating your account when you reset your password (if it needs to be activated). I have filed a bug report and we'll hopefully get it fixed soon.

I have re-sent your activation email, please click on the link in that email and then you will be able to post :)

Danny

Advertisement