Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry 8520 Internet Problem

• 17-09-2012 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

Hi this is a question regarding internet on my Blackberry 8520.
    (Unsure if this is the right forum but hows-ever.)

A few days ago I signed up for the Vodafone free calls, texts and internet deal. This gives me free calls and texts to Vodafone users & 500mb free internet.

I use my Wifi connection at home but the main reason I wanted this deal was to use proper browser based internet on the go - I have got the Facebook and Twitter Blackberry apps which work normally outside a Wifi connection yet, when I go to Blackberry browser it say's "This is a Wifi service. Please ensure your device has an active Wifi connection and try again."

Anyone have an suggestions on a solution to this problem. Just for the record yes, I do have credit. :)

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement