Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pattersons closing down

Options
  • 17-09-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭

Hey
    Dunno if you all know or not but pattersons service station is closing down at the end of october

Just thoughtnid let u know. Saw the sign in their windowthe other day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

I guess they are retiring from the business. It was used as a set for the ad.for 11850 recently ,with the two honda 50s.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Its a pity to see it go. I remember the petrol station part being built. John Patterson is not as well as he used to be. A nice man as was his father Jack before him. Wonder will Lloyd Hutchinson close the workshop or will that stay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

They are a nice old couple, but for years they were the dearest place around to buy petrol. I remember one time noticing it was exactly 10c/litre dearer there than it was in Kilpedder.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

they were 1c cheaper than esso/centra/shell today, but had not petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

recedite wrote: »
    They are a nice old couple, but for years they were the dearest place around to buy petrol. I remember one time noticing it was exactly 10c/litre dearer there than it was in Kilpedder.
    Yes they were alway much dearer than other outlets in the area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭MiniGolf

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Its a pity to see it go. I remember the petrol station part being built. John Patterson is not as well as he used to be. A nice man as was his father Jack before him. Wonder will Lloyd Hutchinson close the workshop or will that stay.

Lloyd will be open for business as usual! :D

Advertisement