Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bumprider Buggy Board

Options
  • 17-09-2012 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭

Got one of these bumpriders from a friend as a present and it was working great for about a week since we started using it. Then I noticed that the eyelet had become detached and this wasn't due to excessive weight as it was our 22 month old who was on it at the time and she is under the 20kg limit. There is a metal piece like a washer that keeps this eyelet in place and I reattached it but it came off again.

Like a fool I never kept the receipt. The Bumprider was bought in Smyths Toys in Airside so it's unlikely they'll help us out. Can't find anyway of getting a spare part. Anyone got a spare strap?

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Got sorted in Smyths toys Airside. Excellent customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 tk1234

HI

I got the same problem, Did they take the buggy board from you and fix it or is there someone we can contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Was looking up the company online but no joy in terms of contact email/number for spare parts. Just list of retailers.

They just gave me apares they happened to have in a drawer. I'd give you the spare only I'm afraid it might break again. Your best bet is if you have receipt to return it or if not being back in broken part and explain to them the problem.

Advertisement