Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Trainers in and around North Munster?

• 17-09-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭

Anyone have some good recommendations?
    Came across dogtrainingireland.ie and they do offer the kind of classes I'd be interested in (Behavior - aggression towards other dogs), but the travel to Dublin(organizing transport & days off work) is less than enticing.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I'm not sure what part of north Munster you're in, Tipp area maybe? There is a super behaviourist in Abbeyleix, Alison Bush of www.happierhoundsdogtraining.com, who should be able to help you.
    If you're further west, Bev Truss of www.petproblems.net is based in Ennis.
    You'll more than likely need a one to one consult for dog-dog aggression problems.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Thanks a million!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

There's one in cork city as well, creedons doggie daycare run various classes they might or might know of someone to help. Happier Hounds as mentioned or Elista Education are also very good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 44 oldfart

Hi - I found a few others here, again depends on which area of munster you are in!!

Advertisement