Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Limerick to Croom?

• 18-09-2012 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

I'm doing a college course in a secondary school in Croom. I live in Ennis and need to use public transport. I found a train that gets into Limerick station at 8.35, but can't find anyway into Croom around that time. Anyone know any other buses that go other then Bus Eireann?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

I don't actually know of any other buses that go to Croom (I presume you have the bus eireann timetable and prices already), but having been out there recently myself, I know a cab cost me €20 there, and I think it was €8 back on the bus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

I've seen another bus company swing in and out of croom. Yellow and blue bus, can't think of company name, they run intercity expresses and buses to airports.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 user45

langdang wrote: »
    I've seen another bus company swing in and out of croom. Yellow and blue bus, can't think of company name, they run intercity expresses and buses to airports.

That's CityLink but they don't stop in Croom anymore. Only do direct route of Galway-Limerick-Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭irishbarb

Thanks, hope I can find one because the times are totally off for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

My girls go to Croom for school and there are a number of bus companies that collect kids from the city, and bring them out there. If you ring Mannings in Croom, they might be able to help you out. They'd drop you to the door of the school.

That's if you don't mind sharing with teenagers :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

LB6 wrote: »
    My girls go to Croom for school and there are a number of bus companies that collect kids from the city, and bring them out there. If you ring Mannings in Croom, they might be able to help you out. They'd drop you to the door of the school.

That's if you don't mind sharing with teenagers :-)

That's handy to know LB6 for the next time I have to go out there, might save me €20 at least! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I would ring the school like others have said there are a good few companies that run kids from the city out to school, also I think the school have atleast one of their own buses.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭irishbarb

Ya I know on the school's website, they have a list of different buses that go from around the city, but none of them match up with the time the train gets in, they are all earlier then 8:35.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Any chance you could get an earlier train into the city?

Advertisement