Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europa League Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Glebee

Not watching but is it time to get worried yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

worse opening 30mins i have seen from spurs since our implosion last season

parker keeps running into trouble jd & ade hardly having a sniff

great ball from jd along 6yrd box but ade caught on his heels

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

davycc wrote: »
    worse opening 30mins i have seen from spurs since our implosion last season

It's worrying to watch isn't it.. But one goal from us almost puts Inter to bed..

Over the stupid jeers (I hate supporters who do that it's disrespectful) I can hear a feint 'when the spurs go marching in' great to hear that even when they're playing ****..

• Advertisement

Adebayor has had 29 touches so far.. Not bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Hey Parker you're not a midfield maestro, stick to doing the simple things your good at. Lucky to be only 1-0 down, Sigurdsson and Dembele have worked hard. That ref's a geebag.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

Livermore is a time bomb. He is a championship player at best...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

That ref is an ass, we've been bundled over a few times

larry1 wrote: »
    Livermore is a time bomb. He is a championship player at best...

Holtby and Carroll must be wondering what they need to do to be starting ahead of that chap... Fair enough he's come from the youth academy but he's simply not good enough.

• Advertisement

irishmover wrote: »
    It's worrying to watch isn't it.. But one goal from us almost puts Inter to bed..

Over the stupid jeers (I hate supporters who do that it's disrespectful) I can hear a feint 'when the spurs go marching in' great to hear that even when they're playing ****..

we look afraid of the ball ffs:(

our only glimmer of positivity is from Dembele who has been as good as possible condidering his teammates can hardly string 3 passes together..parker is fecking dire be interested in seeing stats at half time see how many times he has run into an inter player and lost the ball..

now brad booked for timewasting..:eek:

Ade nearly broke the jinx, was a tough one I'll give him that

OMG... Taxi for Adebayor! JAYSUS

we look afraid of the ball ffs:(

our only glimmer of positivity is from Dembele who has been as good as possible condidering his teammates can hardly string 3 passes together..parker is fecking dire be interested in seeing stats at half time see how many times he has run into an inter player and lost the ball..

now brad booked for timewasting..:eek:

Sigurdsson been doing well aswell to be fair to him.

Adebayor listening to advice, taking his points and the goals will come.

ade you have to hit the target from there ffs useless mercenary ****ehawk..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Please make a sub. Very hard to watch.

Please make a sub. Very hard to watch.

Holtby for Defoe and Carroll for Livermore.

Although in saying that maybe this game isn't the right time for Carroll to be coming into.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2292734/Tottenham-v-Inter-Milan-Ref-sent-blind-mans-stick-angry-fans.html

Im not blameing the ref but he has given a lot of 50-50 desisions their way (sorry for linking to the daily fail)

The referee of Thursday's Europa League match between Tottenham and Inter Milan has been sent a blind man's white stick by fans of Croatian side Hajduk Split after they were enraged by a contentious decision.
    Ivan Bebek's call in a recent game between Split and Dinamo Zagreb frustrated supporters so much they sent a package to the Croatian Football Federation for the ref which included the white stick, a jersey and a Dinamo scarf.
    The fans' club issued a statement saying: 'We apologise to blind people, we do not want to offend anyone, but just want to help the referee Ivan Bebek ahead of the game.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2292734/Tottenham-v-Inter-Milan-Ref-sent-blind-mans-stick-angry-fans.html#ixzz2NXerS4j4
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

This bloody high line would give you a heart attack, also Livermore could not pass wind. Please just score a goal and let us all relax.

Yeah, I'd drop Defoe for Holtby and let Dembele back into the centre. AVB being very conservative. The high line is a massive gamble without Hugo in goal.

• Advertisement

Absolutely terrible. Infact terrible is putting it lightly. This game could **** us over for the rest of the season if we lose/go out.

balls 2-0 great finsish we could do with that guy instead of ade & jd..naughton played em on afik

defoe off holtby on i would have teken ade off 1st

Does it matter, neither are on form

palicio down like aton of briccks there..verts won the ball

and again

This ref is shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Undercover

AVB has to carry the can here for me. Should have gone 4-5-1 with such a lead, instead we're leaving all this space on a big pitch for Inter to pick us off.

Holtby hasn't been great, seems to go backwards every time he gets the ball

Holtby having a mare so far..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Inter deserve to win this, Parker has been nothing short of shíte. There not even attacking just fumbling passes all over.

Advertisement