Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting in Carlow town..WTF!

Options
  • 18-09-2012 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭

Just heard about this...
    http://www.thejournal.ie/shooting-carlow-599088-Sep2012/

I have a tenant living in the Millrace which is where this happened. Have things gotten very bad in that estate or that end of town for something like this to happen?

I know there are a number of estates around that area that dont have the best name but didn't think the Millrace was one of them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

For a moment i thought it was about the shot fired on staplestown rd yesterday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Just heard about this...
    http://www.thejournal.ie/shooting-carlow-599088-Sep2012/

I have a tenant living in the Millrace which is where this happened. Have things gotten very bad in that estate or that end of town for something like this to happen?

I know there are a number of estates around that area that dont have the best name but didn't think the Millrace was one of them

Why not Carlow? Its happening in every other county and we wont be immune to it its the scourge of drugs unfortunately !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Does anyone have any more information on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭briggy

F***ing it up in the 059!

jimbo79 wrote: »
    really? i had heard another name, that puts me straight

Maybe not Jimbo thats just what I heard from a couple of people, your source could be right too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I love how the media makes it sound like he opened the door and was immediately shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I love how the media makes it sound like he opened the door and was immediately shot.

That isn't the case?..what really happened?

That isn't the case?..what really happened?

They had a quick hand of texas hold em first to take the sting out of the whole ordeal:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Number of posts deleted.

Please don't throw accusations around in the public forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bogof

Shoot the messenger. No pun intended.

• Advertisement
Advertisement