Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Consoles in Gamestop

• 18-09-2012 11:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Someone on another forum said his local Gamestop is offering a free console when you trade in 95 dvds. Does anyone know anything about this? Seems like a random number.

I know this might not be the right forum but I wasn't sure where to put it.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Actually any information on any of the in-store Bundle deals in Gamestop would be appreciative. I checked the site and I know the online deals are different than the in-store ones.

I'm looking to replace my broken xbox 360 and am on the look out for a cheap new console, either a xbox 360 or ps3.

Thanks guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

This might be a mad idea, but pick up the phone and ring your local GameStop!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

What's a phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

lockie1983 wrote: »
    Actually any information on any of the in-store Bundle deals in Gamestop would be appreciative. I checked the site and I know the online deals are different than the in-store ones.

I'm looking to replace my broken xbox 360 and am on the look out for a cheap new console, either a xbox 360 or ps3.

Thanks guys!

Tesco's selling 60gb xbox 360s for €99 at the moment (reduced from €200 odd)

Plascebo wrote: »

I heard that on here yesterday but wasn't sure if it was a once off thing! Thanks for the tip will def have a snoop around in Tesco's for them! :)

Thanks again for the heads up. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Where, might I ask...!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

lockie1983 wrote: »

What's a phone?

It's like a new-fangled telegram machine, works by voice though!

It's like a new-fangled telegram machine, works by voice though!

It'll never catch on.

Tried a couple of Tesco's last night, the cheapest XBOX I saw was for €299. Looks like I missed the boat on that! Hopefully gamestop will put together a good bundle deal for Christmas in a last ditch attempt to sell XBOXs before the next gen of consoles are released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Melion wrote: »
    Someone on another forum said his local Gamestop is offering a free console when you trade in 95 dvds. Does anyone know anything about this? Seems like a random number.

I know this might not be the right forum but I wasn't sure where to put it.

I seen this mentioned in the film forum alright, no reply though as to where this Gamestop is. I asked in the one on Santry & the lad behind the counter didn't know anything about such an offer

• Advertisement
Advertisement