Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whiskey Purchase

Options
  • 18-09-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a bottle of 12yo Jameson and 10yo Bushmills. They are €35 each on drinkstore.ie and €40 each in Celtic WS. Is there anywhere else I should price them?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Tesco/Dunnes/SuperValu/SuperQuin are always worth a look as they will often have them on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Seaneh wrote: »
    Tesco/Dunnes/SuperValu/SuperQuin are always worth a look as they will often have them on offer.

Iv tried Tesco and Superquinn online but they're no improvement

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Brockagh

They were selling the Jameson off in Tesco a few weeks ago.

By the way, the Jameson 12 may be discontinued. Not 100% sure, though. Won't be on the shelves in Europe anyway.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I'm looking to get a bottle of 12yo Jameson and 10yo Bushmills. They are €35 each on drinkstore.ie and €40 each in Celtic WS. Is there anywhere else I should price them?

That seems to be the price for them, same price in offy in Tralee for both.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

If you're in no rush you might be better waiting for when Christmas shopping starts as they're sometimes on offer then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement