Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anywhere in Cork that sells Mayo jerseys?

Options
  • 18-09-2012 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hope I've stuck this in the right spot! Heading up for the All-Ireland at the weekend and my jersey has taken a walk! I know it's a long shot but does anyone know anywhere in Cork (city or county) that might have stocked a few coming up to the final? Don't want to order it online because I don't think it'll get here on time and won't be going to Mayo between now and weekend to get it up there.

Any help appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I think the sports shop on the corner of Grand Parade & Washington St sells them. I definitely saw one in the window as I passed the other day...

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Finns Corner, they sell all counties

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

I think the sports shop on the corner of Grand Parade & Washington St sells them. I definitely saw one in the window as I passed the other day...
    Was going to suggest trying the same
    It's Finns corner
    Moss Finn ...... Sound man he is too !

Advertisement