Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SIngers needed for originals songs

• 18-09-2012 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey,

Im a producer, guitarist, songwriter and also have a progressive rock/heavy metal band.

I'm looking for a male singers at the moment to record some original tracks.

I'm looking for CLEAN/rock/heavy metal vocals.

Based in Dublin

If you are interested please contact me on a prv.

Kind Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Addicted to hope

bump!

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Trevor O

Have you got anything recorded yet to get an idea of the kind of stuff? Even rough mixes.

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

Post some samples, you're not looking for a band member here, just someone who's up for working on a song with you. This could appeal to anyone, if they hear a song they like but are unwilling / unable to commit to a(nother) band then this could be perfect for a lot of people. If they heard a song and thought they could do something with it.

• Advertisement

Actually I am looking for a band member here!!!

Regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

Actually the approach above may work for that, post some songs, attract a few interested voices, maybe one of them will be the one that stays. I would say if you're looking for a full time member here then prolli post a new thread to reflect that, good luck with the project anyway!

Hmm Thank you Viadah! All the best!

So yes! actually we need a singer!

I don' care about your experience!!!! you can be 17, 18, 25 and only started singing... once you are good that what matter for me, for us!

Send me a link to your demo.... it could be a 10 sec twinkle twinkle recorded on your mobile.... or professional recorded thing in a studio. Befor we start talking I need to hear you.... if you don't have a mobile phone but you feel u gut also tell me... I have an another solution (-'

I want to avoid a waste of your and our time when people say they can sing but they can't or just this is not what we are looking for? ok? Thanks!

Advertisement