Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone screen damaged while being repaired.

Options
  • 18-09-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭

10 days ago I sent my HTC One X off to HTC in the UK for them to fix my phone under warranty. The phone has a known issue with WiFi connectivity so they agreed to send a courier to pick it up, fix it and send it back. It arrived back yesterday morning, when I unboxed it I noticed a small scratch and a scuff to the screen that was not there before I sent it. I'm 100% sure it wasn't there as I'm totally anal about these sorts of things.

I haven't contacted HTC about this yet because I'm not sure how I can prove that there was no scratch there before I sent it to them. Has anyone got any advice? I'm not sure whether I should just leave this (although it will bug the hell out of me) or contact them about it.

Advertisement