If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dali speaker quote please?

Options
  • 18-09-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Could you please quote me a Boardie's price on a pair of Dali Zensor 1's?

I will also need 3-4 metres of suitable speaker cable (recommendations welcome).

Thanks and regards,
    jayneemac

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

jayneemac wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Could you please quote me a Boardie's price on a pair of Dali Zensor 1's?

I will also need 3-4 metres of suitable speaker cable (recommendations welcome).

Thanks and regards,
    jayneemac

Jayneemac,

I can do the Dali Zensor One's at £178.99 and I would recomend the Cambridge Symphony 400 which is £2.49 / mtr - and delivery would be £12.95 .

The total price would be £201.86 for the Zensors / 4 Mtrs Symphony 400 / delivery - Call it £190 in total..

All in stock and ready to ship so just keep me posted...

Thanks as ever for the opportunity to quote,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭jayneemac

Jayneemac,

I can do the Dali Zensor One's at £178.99 and I would recomend the Cambridge Symphony 400 which is £2.49 / mtr - and delivery would be £12.95 .

The total price would be £201.86 for the Zensors / 4 Mtrs Symphony 400 / delivery - Call it £190 in total..

All in stock and ready to ship so just keep me posted...

Thanks as ever for the opportunity to quote,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

Thanks for the quote, and apologies for the delayed reply.
    I had to get the green light from the boss! ;)

I will gladly take a pair of Dali Zensor 1s in Black and 3Mtrs of Symphony 400 is sufficient.

Could I ask you to please cut and pre-strip the cables? I intend to terminate with 4mm banana plugs.

I've sent a pm with my contact details, hope to hear from you soon.

Have a great day,
    Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Joe.

If you could PM your details as John hasn't had web access and I don't want that holding you up.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi Joe.

If you could PM your details as John hasn't had web access and I don't want that holding you up.

Many thanks

Dave

pm sent Dave, look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Guys,

can you please give me a call ASAP, I'd like to complete my order.

Thanks,
    Joe

• Advertisement

Guys,

I'm still waiting on a call back!!!

Rgds,
    joe

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.