Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding twitter feed to my website

Options
  • 18-09-2012 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

Just wondering does anybody know how to put a widget for twitter accounts I follow on my site. I know how to put my own tweets on it but that's not what I'm looking for.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

You might be able to create a list, and then set it to show tweets from that feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 PearlLedbetter

Ya thats not a bad idea. Do you know any sites where they would have code for something like that? I have been doing a lot of digging but so far I have come up with nothing.

Thanks again for the reply!

Wait, I think I have found something.

Thanks again for the idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

What CMS are you running on your site? (If you're not running a CMS then it could be tricky).

To be honest I'm new to all this stuff and I've been learning for the last 3 months. I have a few ideas for new sites so I'm just learning at the moment. I've been looking at wordpress and drupal but only very briefly. I still have loads to learn before my sites go live.

• Advertisement
Advertisement