Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Edition v Standard Game

Options
  • 18-09-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

As per the title, wondering can someone clarify what the difference is between the ultimate edition and the standard game?
    I've been buying Fifa for last 3/4 years (before that Pro Evo) and it is the sole reason for me having a PS3- I get great use out of it!
    Just wondering am I missing out hugely as I only ever get the standard game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

If you dont bother witht the ultimate team mode then its useless as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ultimate Edition give you 24 gold packs for Ultimate Team. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

Thanks for the reply.
    I'm sure I'm sounding like an idiot especially since I play quite alot of FIFA but what is Ultimate Team? How does it work?Is it worth doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Volvic12 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.
    I'm sure I'm sounding like an idiot especially since I play quite alot of FIFA but what is Ultimate Team? How does it work?Is it worth doing?
    Dats all I played on FIFA 12 you get to build ye own team for players u receive in packs or by trading player off other people by using coins u get from playing match or selling stuff u hav. It's not all bout da best players either you hav to hav chemistry between ur players. Once u start playing its hard to go back to normal on line play

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Is the reg edition cheaper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Is the reg edition cheaper
    Yea €5 or summit round dat

Advertisement