Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC TV Service in Greystrones

Options
  • 18-09-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Anyone with a gripe for the nice people in UPC about their abysmal service in Charlesland may be interested to know that they now have a representative available here on Boards in the "talk to..." section of the BIZ forum...Happy Complaining!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Anyone get a letter today about a TV upgrade on Thursday night?

It says to reset your series links and that's just about it.

Very vague letter imo....

Anyone with a gripe for the nice people in UPC about their abysmal service in Charlesland may be interested to know that they now have a representative available here on Boards in the "talk to..." section of the BIZ forum...Happy Complaining!!!

UPC Boards.ie link

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭birdwatcher

Just had this reply from the bould Eamonn (UPC Rep) on the Talkto.... forum:

Hi birdwatcher,

Unfortunately I don't have an estimated release date for further services at your address currently.

Sincere apologies that I can't give you any further information at this time, I do appreciate your frustration regarding this matter.

Regards,

Eamonn

So, it looks like, despite their assurance to the contrary, there'll be nothing happening in Charlesland in the near future...:rolleyes:...NO GREAT SHOCK THERE THEN!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Loss of TV signal at the moment for the past half hour in Charlesland (BB working fine) - anyone else experiencing this? I've logged a fault with UPC. Maybe they're adding more channels?!

Edit: Back working now....alas no extra channels

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

astrofluff wrote: »
    Loss of TV signal at the moment for the past half hour in Charlesland (BB working fine) - anyone else experiencing this? I've logged a fault with UPC. Maybe they're adding more channels?!

Edit: Back working now....alas no extra channels

Did you see any flying pigs during the outage??

Maybe on that day we will get Sky F1 also!

• Advertisement
Advertisement