Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Romanian pickpockets Still in Dublin South

• 18-09-2012 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

a message to everyone...robbed at around 3am on friday night. three Romanian scumbags came out of nowhere and swiped my wallet and house keys..of course, i feel partly responsible as I was an easy target being drunk. These guys were all well dressed...one in a suit. So dont be fooled by appearances.
    Also they got me across the road from the shelborn hotel outside stevens green...so they are targeting the money areas.
    as soon as I clocked on that they had taken my wallet...i kicked out at them...in hopes they would drop my wallet...which they did...but the few euro i had was taken... and i got a knife pulled on me and a boot to the face for having a go back at the scum.
    If anyone found house keys up around that area id appreciate them.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement