Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a free job/career advice service in the city

Options
  • 18-09-2012 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi all

I am currently unemployed an i am unsure of whether to go back to employment or do a course im totally lost, i have been on loads of websites and have searched anything i can think of, but i can never find plain and simple info. I am looking for the best place to go to talk to someone who is friendly and helpful, i just need someone to point me in the right direction and someone who is able to tell me where to go, who to talk to, etc, as im sure some of you fellow unemployed people would know, being unemployed for a while does knock your confidence and makes you feel a bit lost when trying to land back on your feet again. An info on any services available in the city would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Hey, I don't know much about them but thisisup might be what you are looking for.

Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The Waterford Employment Services Office. 56 Parnell St, at the traffic lights is the place to go. Tel: +353 (0)51 862900

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭bookworms

If you are insterested in upskilling or trying a new college course to further your education the Regional Guidance Service for Adults (REGSA) can advise you of courses if you want to branch into a new career. Good luck with your search!

Advertisement