Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting in a second telephone line

Options
  • 18-09-2012 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hi,

Wondering if this can be answered here, I moved my business internet and landline account to O2 recently. Things have picked up and I need a second phone line, is this done through o2 or do I still have to get it installed by eircom and then pay them a monthly charge?

Thanks,

S

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Hi,

Wondering if this can be answered here, I moved my business internet and landline account to O2 recently. Things have picked up and I need a second phone line, is this done through o2 or do I still have to get it installed by eircom and then pay them a monthly charge?

Thanks,

S

Hi spitonmedickie

If you wish to have a second line with O2 from the start I would advise that you contact them to see if it's possible for them to set it up. If not eircom can connect a second line free of charge with a 12 month contract.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement