Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Access Account

Options
  • 18-09-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Got my notification email today re recent Bill.

Can't get into account to see it.

Tried the link in the email and also direct through web site.

Still can't get in.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Thehamok,

What browser do you use? And what message appears?

I take it you tried to access it via the link down the bottom left of this page?

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 35 thehamok

Hi again,

I use Google Chrome and the following is the message I receive.

I tried reloading the page to no avail.

I tried the link in your message above and got the same reply and I tried the link in the original email.

Regards.

This webpage is not available
    The connection to youraccountonline.electricireland.ie was interrupted.
    Here are some suggestions:
    Reload this webpage later.
    Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
    Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
    If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
    Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

Hi again Thehamok,

Unfortunately Electric Ireland online billing currently does not support Google Chrome - this is being worked on by our I.T. at the moment.

Regards,
    Una

Thanks you.

Does it say anywhere that it work work with Chrome or indeed does it say what browsers that it will work with.

Thanks.

Hi again,

It does not actually say on the website - I have therefore flagged that with I.T. The browsers supported by our online billing are: Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement

Thanks very much.

I also use Opera and it works with that.

Help appreciated.

More than welcome Thehamok - glad to read it! :)

Una

Advertisement