Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Tarmac

Options
  • 18-09-2012 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hello, just wondering if anyone knows and can recommend a tarmac contractor in the greater Cork area, No cowboys please!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

rebelden wrote: »
    Hello, just wondering if anyone knows and can recommend a tarmac contractor in the greater Cork area, No cowboys please!!

Fitzpatricks or Linehans in Kanturk do outatsnding work and are in the business for years..

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭west cork lad

Plenty of them around. I just got a load of quotes as well. I picked one local enough to me but they were best priced as well. Still waiting for them to start kerbing and drainage but they did say it would be a few weeks (I only gave the go ahead last week). I can give you details if you want. Not alot in difference of prices either.

Forgot names. Walsh & o Mahony enniskean. Ross Collins & McCarthy, enniskean. All black, clonakilty. All travel all over cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭rebelden

Thanks very much for all thoses who took the time to reply. Its very much appreciated. Rebelden

Lets us know if it works out and you are happy with it, to be honest I cant wait untill it is done here, clean up the place a bit and kids have a place to cycle their bikes.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

James Bailey 087 2518 062

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭chickenlittle

My brother got his Tarmac done by Donal McCarthy in Ballinhassig, he was very happy with it. contact nos he gave me are Donal 021 4885232 or Dan 086 8753665.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

My brother got his Tarmac done by Donal McCarthy in Ballinhassig, he was very happy with it. contact nos he gave me are Donal 021 4885232 or Dan 086 8753665.

Can not get a nicer man than Donal! Genuine

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭rebelden

Thanks for the replies.

Advertisement