Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europa League Fantasy football 2012/2013

• 18-09-2012 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello everyone :) I was wondering is anyone doing the UEFA Europa League Fantasy football??

Heres a league I made 708724-434297

And heres one i made for Boards.ie 708724-452659

Hope everyone will join and share their leagues :)

Join Here: http://en.uelfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15805/userhome.do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

Joined.

If picking a team for UCL wasn't bad enough, really tough for the EL.

So many unknown teams and had to pick their stand out players.

So stick to the english teams :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

my team is
    Patricio
    Armero Yobo Konko Williamson
    Hernanes Shelvey Schurrle
    Falcao Cavani Van Wolfsinkal (c)

Subs: Wolfi Livermore Marveaux Ballesteros

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Cheers. Ive joined. Also created another league if anyones interested.

1373138-455553

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Haha, jesus. After quitting the champions league game before it even started because I couldn't log on, I just clicked on here in hope of playing this instead.

Site's down. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Up and running again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Joined there, cheers. Just a heads up tho, Falcao, Arda, and a few others haven't travelled with the Atletico squad.

http://www.atleticofans.com/14564/match-preview-hapoel-tel-aviv-vs-atletico/

Ps. My link posting is very hit and miss, hope this works ok.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Joined the league there.

Skippy44 wrote: »
    Joined there, cheers. Just a heads up tho, Falcao, Arda, and a few others haven't travelled with the Atletico squad.

http://www.atleticofans.com/14564/match-preview-hapoel-tel-aviv-vs-atletico/

Ps. My link posting is very hit and miss, hope this works ok.

Thanks for that. Made my team blind of all team news and had Falcao up front.

Replacing him is a tough one. I'll want him in my team as soon as he plays, so I don't want to spread the money elsewhere. A straight swap for Cavani made sense, but I already have Maggio and Hamsik in my team. Hum.

Liverpool are without Gerrard,Suarez,Reina,Johnson,Skrtel,Agger,Allen and Kelly for their game against Young Boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Hate this so much as you dont have a clue what teams will be put out.
    But still, I will enter for the crack.
    Have no English players at all Italians, Germans, Spanish and Dutch players from the respective leagues so hopefully will be top tonight.

• Advertisement

OK I think this will do me unless someone can point out anyone who hasn't travelled:
    6QsW9.png

The Cornelius lad is just a gamble I'm taking to replace Falcao until next week. I have 8m in the bank to replace him. He's only 19 and has 7 goals in 9 games this season. The bookies are telling me Copenhagen have one of the easier home ties tonight, so it seems like a fair gamble, knowing it's just for one week.

I'd ideally bring Cavani in instead, but that would mean dropping Maggio or Hamsik, who are players I want long-term.

I'm very happy with the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Neither Cavani or Maggio in squad.

Skippy44 wrote: »
    Neither Cavani or Maggio in squad.

Hamsik benched too. Jeeze...

Here, soccerway have all the early line-ups from what I can see.

I'm just gonna leave my team as it is, and hope I have enough subs to cover the likes of Maggio.

Anyone throw Barton into their team? :D

I think I got 44 points, despite half my team not playing and Hamsik getting sent off. I'll take it.

Wildcard time already!

Too much of a gamble keeping players from teams you haven't a clue about their lineups.
    Website finally working fine as no transfers could be made yesterday.

do subs not automatically come in for players who havn't played?

MD1990 wrote: »
    do subs not automatically come in for players who havn't played?

Apparently not nor is there a vice captain feature so lots of points will be missed.

shayno90 wrote: »
    Apparently not nor is there a vice captain feature so lots of points will be missed.
    i can't find the Wildcard option
    do u know where it is?

MD1990 wrote: »
    i can't find the Wildcard option
    do u know where it is?

First select the transfers
    Second click on "Make Transfers"
    Third click on the "Play Wilcard" button on page with transfer confirmations.

• Advertisement

my new team

Rui Patricio
    Cavanda Yobo Miranda Taylor
    Hernanes Shelvey Alex
    Eto'o Rondon Van Wolfsinkal

Subs: Dempsey Buffel Ballestreros

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Got 53 points mainly thanks to 28 from captain Vargas. Happy enough considering only 8 of my players played, pity that subs dont come in as I have 11 points on the bench

Only 45 pts, good job the subs were playing!

Got 53 points mainly thanks to 28 from captain Vargas. Happy enough considering only 8 of my players played, pity that subs dont come in as I have 11 points on the bench

subs came in and I ended up on 64, up to first in Ireland and 106th overall. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts

Only 10 mins to make any subs lads!

Only 10 mins to make any subs lads!

noooooooooooooooooooo.........damn Russian clubs:mad:

Best to remember to do any subs before 5pm for any UCL + Europa games, the 4-5 time difference always catches players out.

Or as I said for the UCL, do the transfers straight after or the day after the matches are finished as waiting 2 weeks means forgetting the deadline.

Best to remember to do any subs before 5pm for any UCL + Europa games, the 4-5 time difference always catches players out.

Or as I said for the UCL, do the transfers straight after or the day after the matches are finished as waiting 2 weeks means forgetting the deadline.

Ah but last night it wasn't possible to make transfers in CL fantasy, as it stated transfer window not open.

I know but I was waiting to hear the team news from the early games before making any changes.

Sneijder(c), bastos, naughton, klose and nagatomo all not playing and that's only from the early kick offs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 miro82bg

Hi!
    My name is Miroslav Draganov. I am from Bulgaria and I am a participant in the game of Fantasy football for the Europe League.
    I am writing you because I noticed that the sum of points for the composition selected by me for the second round of the competition is 65 and you reported 47. How could this happen?

Thank you for your attention!
    Looking forward to hearings from you!

Advertisement