Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Womans Logic

• 18-09-2012 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

so i was making the dinner about an hour ago and i shout to my wife 'Would you like pepper on your steak?'
    to which she replies 'yes please'
    so just after we had our dinner we were having a chat and i noticed she ate only half her steak. when i questioned this she replied 'I dont like pepper'

What in blue bollox do you wimmins be thinking sometimes

my mind if full of feck

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

so i was making the dinner about an hour ago and i shout to my wife 'Would you like pepper on your steak?'
    so just after we had our dinner we were having a chat and i noticed she ate only half her steak. when i questioned this she replied 'I dont like pepper'

my mind if full of feck

She either didn't hear you or was too polite to say no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

my mind if full of feck

always pepper your angus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

I have a better one: this one time my husband cooked me a steak and asked me if I wanted pepper. I had to say yes because his cooking is horrible so I tried to cover the taste with pepper. ;)

Turns out it didn't work.

It's not a feckin' "women's" logic thing; men can be equally as bad with making decisions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Well at least there is no way this will turn into an argument.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Women think they are multitasking but in reality they're just not concentrating on what they're currently doing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

I have a better one: this one time my husband cooked me a steak and asked me if I wanted pepper. I had to say yes because his cooking is horrible so I tried to cover the taste with pepper. ;)

Turns out it didn't work.

It's not a feckin' "women's" logic thing; men can be equally as bad with making decisions.

5 feet away from me at the time and said 'yes'. wasnt me who made a bad decision. eat some chocolate dear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

You just don't listen :mad:

5 feet away from me at the time and said 'yes'. wasnt me who made a bad decision. eat some chocolate dear

Ah, the typical "you're on the rag, eat something sweet to calm the emotions" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Any chance I can have the rest of the steak?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Did she hear you right when you asked? If she was a bit preoccupied with something it might explain it.

Also, she doesn't like pepper. Why didn't she tell you this BEFORE you got married? God knows what other skeletons are in that closet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

I think what's worse is that you didn't/don't know that your wife doesn't like pepper...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Ah, the typical "you're on the rag, eat something sweet to calm the emotions" :rolleyes:

What?

Abi wrote: »
    Did she hear you right when you asked? If she was a bit preoccupied with something it might explain it.

Also, she doesn't like pepper. Why didn't she tell you this BEFORE you got married? God knows what other skeletons are in that closet.

she does like pepper, thats why im dumbfounded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Thinly veiled I can afford steak on a week night!

No recession in admirals house!

/puts pepper on his super noodles.

my mind if full of feck

have you only been married a short time, as in a few weeks maybe???

otherwise I put it to you, why DONT YOU KNOW if your wife likes pepper or not??

I bet shes told you a million times:D;)

She said she didn't.
    I think I'm going to take her word on it.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,407 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

Sage, sage words.

Wimmins eh?? we're feckin great

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Quorum

Maybe you put way too much pepper on the steak.

She said she didn't.
    I think I'm going to take her word on it.

she likes pepper all the time then suddenly decides she doesnt

• Advertisement

Maybe your cooking really is bad. Maybe she didn't like it on the steak but thought she would.

Best idea is to have a serious discussion of how she really does feel about pepper. A divorce might be in order!

hmm. So she is either bat shït crazy, or your steaks were rank. Not good either way.

Did you eat the rest of her steak btw?

hmm. So she is either bat shït crazy, or your steaks were rank. Not good either way.

Did you eat the rest of her steak btw?

i millied it, it was lovely and was done medium rare

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,407 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Pregnant? :pac:

Mickeroo wrote: »

What did you do to her you dirty fecker! :D

oh fuck. not ready for another yet

before ye know it, she'll feel the same way about you....sorry bout that :)

;)

Jake1 wrote: »
    before ye know it, she'll feel the same way about you....sorry bout that :)

;)

womans logic

A pregnant woman often feels strong cravings for specific types of foods. Most commonly, these cravings will be for salty, sweet, sour and/or spicy items. Many expectant mothers have concerns about eating black and white pepper, and whether it affects the unborn baby. While rigorous scientific evidence is scarce, it is best for the mother to avoid eating large amounts of pepper while pregnant to avoid possible complications.

He he he :pac:

• Advertisement

He he he :pac:

im going for a pint now, i think ill pop into the chemist too. Jaysus you heard it here first boards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I remember something about pepper and babies not liking it all that much in Alice in Wonderland, and that was certainly logical, so your wife must be pregnant.

Infractions to follow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement