Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

move to unlimited

Options
  • 18-09-2012 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

hi, i moved back to eircom last month. however, it seems my usage is higher than i thought, and have exceeded my monthly allowance.

is it possible to move to the unlimited package from the 10gb package, but still continue on the promotional price for the unlimited package for the balacne of the 6 months. (4 1/2 months or so at this stage)

will pm you my account details

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

07734 wrote: »
    hi, i moved back to eircom last month. however, it seems my usage is higher than i thought, and have exceeded my monthly allowance.

is it possible to move to the unlimited package from the 10gb package, but still continue on the promotional price for the unlimited package for the balacne of the 6 months. (4 1/2 months or so at this stage)

will pm you my account details

thanks

Hi 07734

It is possible to upgrade from your existing package to the unlimited download allowance. However this will cost an extra €5 per month and a new 12 month contract will apply. As you will be entering and new 12 month contract when you upgrade you can avail of the 6 months promotion (€45 for the first 6 months €50 thereafter). Any further queries let me know.

Thanks
    Linda

(logged in as Ant)

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭07734

great, can we do that? sent my details in a pm last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

07734 wrote: »
    great, can we do that? sent my details in a pm last night

Hi 07734

I got your PM, thanks. I have placed the order for you now which will take 24 hours to complete. Your new package is NGB regular with an unlimited download. I have also sent you a PM in relation to this.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement