Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinner + Drinks Saturday 13th October

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

Had fun last night, thanks Kingtut for organising it! Sorry I couldn't stay too long, I'll definitely stay longer the next time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

cate3may wrote: »
    Ps
    Can I be added to the facebook page pelase?
    tried to PM you but don't have enough posts or something?

PM sent
    Had fun last night, thanks Kingtut for organising it! Sorry I couldn't stay too long, I'll definitely stay longer the next time :D

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭LeNNoX

All, Sat night was good craic, food and beers went down a treat. Nice to meet new people, didn't get to speak to everybody but sure there's always next time + well done to the organiser(s) and the regulars for making us newbie's feeling welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

LeNNoX wrote: »
    All, Sat night was good craic, food and beers went down a treat. Nice to meet new people, didn't get to speak to everybody but sure there's always next time + well done to the organiser(s) and the regulars for making us newbie's feeling welcome.

+1

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

My right foot, my both wrists and lower back are broken. Am crippled. My poor son doesnt know what is going on as I can barely lift him. :( Its all steves fault, he pushed me.:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

:eek: Jebus! I reckon somebody must have spilled a drink and made the floor slippy or something.

Add me to the 'once a month list' - great night and great to meet all the new people (and the not-so-new people I just hadn't met before).

• Registered Users Posts: 22 pixie_dj

Hey,I'm fairly new in Cork,would have loved to go to your night out in October but couldn't. You guys planning a November one by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

pixie_dj wrote: »
    Hey,I'm fairly new in Cork,would have loved to go to your night out in October but couldn't. You guys planning a November one by any chance?
    There is a meetup , next week plan is game of pool in the mardyke post in there if you are interested in going http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056782142

• Registered Users Posts: 22 pixie_dj

There is a meetup , next week plan is game of pool in the mardyke post in there if you are interested in going http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056782142

Thanks a million!just posted on there :)

Advertisement