Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone repair

Options
  • 18-09-2012 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi
    Anyone know where in cork I can get back cover replaced on Iphone 4? Dropped it and it smashed glass cover. Not urgent phone isn't affected but want it repaired because phone isn't mine!!!
    Lowest price preferably ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

june92 wrote: »
    Hi
    Anyone know where in cork I can get back cover replaced on Iphone 4? Dropped it and it smashed glass cover. Not urgent phone isn't affected but want it repaired because phone isn't mine!!!
    Lowest price preferably ;)

See page 2

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

GSM Centre <giggidy> on the quays replaced the back cover on my 3GS for about €45.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Vivara

They do it in the place in Maylor Street opposite Smyth's toy store. I think the cheapest you can get it done for is about €100. I'd be very surprised if you find anywhere that is much more or much less than that, given that a hundred seems to be the going rate.

V.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭june92

Thanks all,I got onto a great place in Douglas and got a quote via email. €35 and can be done while I wait, very happy with that as its only the back of phone,would expect to pay a lot more if it was the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 zebra123

hi i have a problem my iphone 4s wont charge at all not sure if its the cable or the battery working ok yesterday had to pug it in a few times to charge up but otherwise was working ok for me now the phone wont charge up at all!! Help!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement