Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV DVR Monitor Double Adaptor (feeding 2 Monitors simultaneously)

Options
  • 18-09-2012 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭

Is there a double adaptor that can be gotten to feed the DVR signal to 2 Monitors? I want to attach one monitor to the far side of the wall the DVR is located at. But also want to have a monitor obviously at the box so i can easily use the mouse with it the DVR to control the onscreen menu . Impossible to do that if the only monitor is on the other side of a partition that the DVR is behind. Can i get a double adaptor that splits the CCTV DVR signal to 2 Monitors simultaneously?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Are you using a VGA cable ? You can get a splitter for them online or in a PC store

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

Are you using a VGA cable ? You can get a splitter for them online or in a PC store

Yes standard pc VGA cable:) ok sound ill pick one up tommorow

Advertisement