Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Is Upon Us

Options
  • 18-09-2012 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

There was a few one off ones in august but the halloween build up has officially started today although i think they started in Knocknacarra over the weekend.They've been at in the Ballybane area since 11 am this morning.It's normally bad in Ballybane alright every year but it's never been as bad as it has been today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭bluecode

No it's not, no really it's not. Are you sure it's not the army shooting over in Renmore!

Really it's too early.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

never mind halloween, they are selling christmas wrapping paper and decorations already. :eek::eek: I suppose kids could dress up as christmas presents for halloween and incorporate the two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

There was a few one off ones in august but the halloween build up has officially started today although i think they started in Knocknacarra over the weekend.They've been at in the Ballybane area since 11 am this morning.It's normally bad in Ballybane alright every year but it's never been as bad as it has been today.

I'll guess you're talking about fireworks?

Advertisement