Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche - Dooradoyle, Limerick

Options
  • 18-09-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all

Just wondering if any of you have experience of creches in the Dooradoyle area? I need to sort out childcare for when I go back to work in January, LO will be 7 months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Hi Zombot, I am not familiar with any creches in Limerick city area, but if you do know any places just pop in. Have a look around, see if the kids seem happy, place clean, warm, staff friendly, and if possible go when parents are collecting their kids, ask them how they find it. Check out a couple of places and then judge for yourself, what might suit one person may not suit another. At the end of the day it comes down to your LO being happy. Good luck, sorry I couldn't give names of any creches.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Zombot

Hi Zombot, I am not familiar with any creches in Limerick city area, but if you do know any places just pop in. Have a look around, see if the kids seem happy, place clean, warm, staff friendly, and if possible go when parents are collecting their kids, ask them how they find it. Check out a couple of places and then judge for yourself, what might suit one person may not suit another. At the end of the day it comes down to your LO being happy. Good luck, sorry I couldn't give names of any creches.

Thanks for the reply, sounds like good advice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

No problem, best of luck. I know, it can be daunting, but it will all work out. :)

Advertisement