Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in town that buys dvds?

Options
  • 18-09-2012 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey,

Just wondering if there is anywhere in town that I can sell some DVD boxsets? Having a clearout and have lots of boxsets which I won't watch again.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Gamestop will buy them anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Appleteeny

Cool thanks, will try them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Cash converters/connectors probably would. MacCurtain St. and North Main St.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

be aware they will probably offer you really low amounts ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

To be fair, the amount you will get will be negligible. Best off selling on ebay or adverts or something, or even the pink pages.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the replies. Rang Gamestop this morning and they offer the grand total of...63 cent per DVD and 1.40 for boxsets. Marvellous! Plan B, I think will look into selling them through adverts.ie. Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

€0.63? Haha.

I know I mentioned adverts, but the problem there is that you will almost certainly have to include P&P in your price. Which means you are not going to make much there either.

That's true about the P&P. I don't expect to make much on them anyway but 63c is just insulting...I mean, at least round it up to a euro...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭TwoTokeTommy

I think Vibes & Scribes off MacCurtain St. still buy DVD's too.

Advertisement