Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan

Options
  • 18-09-2012 8:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 348 ✭✭

Black Swan banned me for a month for having the gaul to PM him about censorship when I started a thread about "Gay Daddy" - a programme being aired tonight on RTE.

Ridiculous.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Actor, a one month ban and two yellow cards from Black Swan should be least of your concerns.

You posting history - which I'm well familiar with - demonstrates nothing short of a negative obsession with homosexuality. It's clear to me you have nothing to add to Boards.ie except repeated slurs against the gay community and contempt for the notion of equal rights.

Those views by themselves are not forbidden, or unfortunately, even unusual, but the agenda you have been pursuing has gone beyond the realms of simply offering your views.

I will be recommending a longer, more categorical ban, as Boards should not remain your soapbox.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Site banned.
    Can't be bothered to deal with homophobic trolls.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement