Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NVIDIA SLI connector

Options
  • 18-09-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys,

anyone in Dublin who could sell me NVIDIA SLI connector? I´ve just received second GTX 550 Ti and found out that it comes only with a power cable. Now I know that the SLI cable comes only with a motherboard. Today I was in all those Maplin´s and Peat´s and other six computer repair shops but didn´t have any luck.

Is there anyone who could sell me the SLI cable? Or do you know a place where to get one? I live in Ballsbridge and work in city centre.

Thank you very much for any help!

Jan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Sure I have one somewhere-will give a look when home, you're more than welcome to it if I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Janekb

glynf wrote: »
    Sure I have one somewhere-will give a look when home, you're more than welcome to it if I do.

That would be great if you could find it. Buying it on eBay is the last option since it would take another week and who knows in what condition the item arrives ...

Please let me know if you have it, I can meet you anywhere in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Janekb

Glyn helped me out and I should have the cable tomorrow or on Monday. Thanks Glyn!

Advertisement