Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about the Fresher's Ball

• 18-09-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

This might sound stupid but I'm just curious as to if you're allowed to take somebody to the ball who doesn't go to CIT or do you have to take somebody who's going to CIT aswell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Booom!

This might sound stupid but I'm just curious as to if you're allowed to take somebody to the ball who doesn't go to CIT or do you have to take somebody who's going to CIT aswell?

I read somewhere in the freshers handbook today that anyone can go as long as they have a ticket or pay at the door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Just need a ticket, dosen't matter if he/she is in the college

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RachelLeanne

Anyone can go! Tickets are on sale from 1 to 2 in the main corridor (D Block) all next week :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭Daniel112

also may sound like a stupid question but how should one dress when going to this? Casual or suit and tie or........?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RachelLeanne

Daniel112 wrote: »
    also may sound like a stupid question but how should one dress when going to this? Casual or suit and tie or........?

Nah its in Eclipse its a beach party theme, just wear what you would normally wear out or beachy clothes, its not formal at all! The suit and tie balls aren't until 2nd semester, in hotels but freshers/rag week balls are just glorified night out really ..technically not a ball :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement