Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviva to Westmorland street.

Options
  • 18-09-2012 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

I wondering how long it would take me to get from Aviva stadium to Westmoreland street.
    Acorrding to maps it a 35 minute walk. 10 in a car. Any locals agree with that.

I need to catch a bus after a match and I'm wondering If I'll have enough time to make the last bus.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭statss

20 minute walk max, 5 in a car/taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I need to catch a bus after a match and I'm wondering If I'll have enough time to make the last bus.
    What time does the match end and what time is your last bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

match is 6;30 start so 8;20 maybe 8:25 finish. Is there lots of taxi around aviva?

Bus leaves 8:45

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

match is 6;30 start so 8;20 maybe 8:25 finish. Is there lots of taxi around aviva?

Bus leaves 8:45

Fine minutes walk to Grand Canal Dock Station/Barrow Street. The is a taxi rank in front of Google HQ

Advertisement