Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which bank has the lowest current a/c charges?

Options
  • 18-09-2012 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Apologies if this has been answered numerous times but i've done a search and trawled through pages and pages of aib and ulster bank threads to no avail. Want to move my current a/c from AIB, who i've been with since i first opened a bank a/c, because of their ridiculous charges. Just wondering which is the best bank to move to which doesn't require you to keep half your life savings in the current a/c to qualify for free banking? Been comparing all charges on their websites and Ulster Bank seem to be the best but a bit wary of them for obvious reasons.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I'm with PTSB for a long time now, about 10 years and they have always had free banking no limits or restrictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 armuinnamuice

Thanks Captain Chaos, was looking on PTSB's website, and hopefully i read this wrong but i read it several times, it said that they charge €10 per cheque lodged??! have you ever come across this? I get a good few cheques through my work so that's my only reservation about them so far

Advertisement