Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New new mod

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

K-9 wrote: »
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Listen, I'll do you a deal. I'll keep you in doggy biscuits and you'll turn a blind eye to any shenanigans from me.

Jaysus, you're going the expensive route of buying off AH mods. Next you'll be offering champagne and caviar. I wouldn't thank you for mods caviar.
    Champagne and what's your favourite doggy biscuits? Can't do fairer than that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Champagne and what's your favourite doggy biscuits? Can't do fairer than that :)

The best shortbread you can find!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

phasers wrote: »
    Promote someone named The Doctor

dooooo itttttt

Instead of the ban hammer. He can sonic screwdriver those who fall out of line....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

The best shortbread you can find!
    Deal. I'll get them asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

hey, no flirting in AH :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

A racist supporting mod?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭PeterStrauss The Second

Best of luck k-9

Have always enjoyed your posts especially on the SF.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Fáilte K-9 and good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Super-Rush wrote: »
    A racist supporting mod?

Username should be KKK-9.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Kudos K-9.

Hope that suit of armour fits well! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

Best of luck, in AH you will certainly need it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Congrats K-9, good choice. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Congrats k9, hopefully our friendship in the soccer forum doesn't win me any preferential treatment :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

K-9. Be upfront about it. What horrific crime did you commit for the Admins to blackmail you into doing this?

Modding AH is like policing the Congo.

...Thunderdome aside, of course.

Congratulations all the same! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

[Mod test]Would it be against the rules if I thanked every single post I read?[test/]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Best of luck ol' son. Bad day for the mad, 'RA heads. But a good day for the madra heads.

(Sry 'bout that, but by the time I got here all the good puns had already been taken.:o)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭davetherave

Hmmmm KeithM89 leaves suddenly, then K9 takes his place.....

KeithM89

I'll get my tinfoil hat.

I'll get my tinfoil hat.

And your coat while you're at it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,298 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hmmmm KeithM89 leaves suddenly, then K9 takes his place.....

KeithM89

I'll get my tinfoil hat.

Wait a minute... K9 backwards is 9K. K is the 11th letter of the alphabet. K9 = 9/11! K9 did 9/11!

You would have gotten away with it were it not for your compulsion to leave behind clues...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Nodin wrote: »
    This and politics? Out of his feckin gee, tbh. Lough Derg is still there if theres atonement to be made.

Next up for him is Soccer. The triumvirate of doom...like taking all three Science subjets for the Leaving Cert

dfx- wrote: »
    Next up for him is Soccer. The triumvirate of doom...like taking all three Science subjets for the Leaving Cert

I took all 3 business subjects for the Leaving, Accountancy, Economics and BS.

Prepared me for modding Politics and AH and nothing else in life, particularly BS. BS means Business Studies btw.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Anyway very nervous for the match tomorrow and it doesn't involve Liverpool.

Mayo for Sam.

United to win the "derby".

:D

Mayo for Sam.

United to win the "derby".

:D

Donegal will do it, I'm actually more confident than the 92 team and I believed then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Donegal will do it, I'm actually more confident than the 92 team and I believed then.
    I hope you're right.

I have next to zero interest in Gaelic football, but the thoughts of Mayo people being happy is enough to sicken me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭HeyThereDeliah

I took all 3 business subjects for the Leaving, Accountancy, Economics and BS.

Prepared me for modding Politics and AH and nothing else in life, particularly BS. BS means Business Studies btw.

Thought it meant Bullsh!t :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

good luck K-9 good poster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭rubadubduba

welcome dog. :cool:

El Weirdo wrote: »
    I hope you're right.

I have next to zero interest in Gaelic football, but the thoughts of Mayo people being happy is enough to sicken me.

LOL, great supporters and Mayo is lovely, particularly Newport.

Ah bliss, Donegal have 2 All Irelands, unbeaten, beat Kerry along the way, boyhood dream stuff. It's actually more fantastical than 92, I doubted this team after losing Ulster Final after Ullster Final, I knew the 92 team could do it.

Mayo people are fantastic.

Donegal, Sam is coming home yet again, and we've the 92 celebrations to beat!

I won't mention the Liverpool game so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭HeyThereDeliah

Will not mention ten -man Liverpool. :pac:

Football means the All Ireland till October.

It's bliss and I really think Mayo will get it next, and no better county, except Donegal off course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Eh, a mod appears to be engaging in sport talk outside the sport forum AND off topic chat.

I didn't report him because it feels a bit North Korea-ey to complain to the person you're complaining about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

phasers wrote: »
    Eh, a mod appears to be engaging in sport talk outside the sport forum AND off topic chat.

I didn't report him because it feels a bit North Korea-ey to complain to the person you're complaining about.

I believe that's called "Mod-ception"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

First the all-Ireland now After Hours.

It's official, Donegal is taking over.

Congratulations mate.

Advertisement