Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband

• 18-09-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I only go looking for it when I have an issue, and I very seldom have issues.

Anyways, today I do - I have had no broadband all day. When I go looking for the Irish Broadband website - it's not there. (I never had to keep tabs on them - money goes out of the account every month & my broadband worked)

- Has anyone else in South Dublin had issues with IBB today?
    - What speeds do you have? I am supposed to have 4MB up and 4MB down. But someone has told me these were increased to 10MB up & down (not with me though). Can anyone confirm or deny please? I think the package I bought a number of years ago was "breeze".

Rgds,

D.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

There called Imagine now and have been called that for a good while now ,

http://www.imagine.ie/

The breeze offering should of been replaced with imagine WiMax ,

Advertisement