Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celebrities everyone else seems to hate, but you don't

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

Lindsay Lohan. Always liked her, no idea why but there you go! It's probably a sex thing though, always fancied giving her one!

im with ya there, not so much anymore but around the time of mean girls and herbie she was fantastic. Also have a look at her in i know who killed me, you wont be dissapointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭cremeegg

henry shefflin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭LiamMc

John Delaney, CEO of FAI
    Giovanni Trappatoni
    Robbie Keane
    Gilesey, Chippy, Dunphy.

Tiger Woods
    Mick Wallace
    Pat Dolan
    Stephen Kenny
    Pete Mahon

Elsewhere I like:
    George Clooney
    Salma Hayek
    Robert De Niro
    Al Pacino
    Morgan Freeman
    Merrill Streep
    Neil Jordan
    Liam Neeson
    (give it time)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

LiamMc wrote: »

George Clooney
    Salma Hayek
    Robert De Niro
    Al Pacino
    Morgan Freeman
    Merrill Streep
    Neil Jordan
    Liam Neeson
    (give it time)

Are these people generally disliked though :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭LiamMc

Are these people generally disliked though :confused:

You're asking me to speak about the preferences of other people........ hate that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

LiamMc wrote: »
    You're asking me to speak about the preferences of other people........ hate that.

The thread is about people everyone else seems to hate - it just struck me that none of the people I highlighted from your post were really disliked by anyone in general. In fact, they're all pretty popular I would say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I quite like Katie Price and Joey Essex (not in a homo way)

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭MadameGascar

Jedward, I saw one of them cartwheeling across the width of Croke Park on tv one day & it was pretty funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭blue note

Nicolas Cage. I think he's pretty good and like a lot of his films (some are awful - I won't contend that).

Christiano Ronaldo - I like that he's a winker. He amuses me.

Mario Ballotelli, and thats coming from a utd fan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Kerry Katona.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Robbie Savage

Ricky Gervais

Ricky Gervais

im with you there. I think ricky gervais is a genius. my favourite comedian. i think the office, the uk one in particular is the best comedy show of all time. the only thing that comes close is arrested development.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Real Life wrote: »
    im with ya there, not so much anymore but around the time of mean girls and herbie she was fantastic. Also have a look at her in i know who killed me, you wont be dissapointed.

Seen it already :D wasn't disappointed either.. Just something very very sexy about her. Even in her druggy days i'd still look photos in the papers and think Id tap that!!

Real Life wrote: »
    im with you there. I think ricky gervais is a genius. my favourite comedian. i think the office, the uk one in particular is the best comedy show of all time. the only thing that comes close is arrested development.

Have you seen Speak English with Ricky Gervais?
    Absolutley hilarious, only a 16 min or so youtube videos right now but, well worth watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

Justin Beiber....

Everyone seems to hate him; but I've heard him being interviewed and sounds like a real class guy. Also saw vids of him playing drums and guitar as a small child; he was better at age 8 than most instrument players I know - including my buddy who is 'in a band'.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

Kerry Katona.

I second this. She was/still kinda is ... a most juicy top quality piece of ass, she was also flawed which made her more human, and obviously up for a party. She seems to have a good heart and isnt the fcking ice-queen she could so easily be. She was also kind enough to get them out at younger age, which was of great benefit to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Biiffo, ok not a great politician, but at least he could answer a question asked without tripping over a flower pot and the accusing the questioner of " assault ."

• Advertisement
Advertisement