Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electric gate underground boxes

Options
  • 18-09-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi i have electric gate underground boxes installed since 2006, the original electrician is gone from the business and cannot be contacted. The present electrician i asked to finish the job says there is no markings on the boxes to indicate what brand they are. Do i need to get the same make motors as the boxes are? and if so is there anyway of telling what brand boxes were originally fitted.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭beanie10

Can you get a picture of the box??

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭jackben

beanie10 wrote: »
    Can you get a picture of the box??

Yes will get picture in next couple of days, thank you very much...

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Needles73

Most of the underground boxes have the brand embossed on lid. Yep if you get a picture it would help greatly. Probably not one of the more common types like faac or dea.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Gate Automation

I think it can by Livore, you can get proteco motor ;) But picture is essential to be 100% sure ;)

Advertisement