Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genesis Rebuildable Tanks

Options
  • 18-09-2012 10:59pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right, since we have an RDA thread, i thought why not start a genesis thread, since i'm having a bit of grief with my NGP.

Still using the stock wick it came with, but i wanted to get it coiled myself, as to be honest, that's most of the battle, as making the wicks is a piece of p!ss as they say.

Right, now, i'm using .16 Kanthal, using a a wrap of 5 one 1 side, 6 on the other....but where i'm having an issue, is where the wires comes from the bottom screw, and over to the wick, and at the top where it comes from the wick and going under the screw, just in these two places, i'm getting hot spots and the wire is glowing red....giving me a horrible burnt metallic taste, anyone got any ideas?

Comments

Advertisement