Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing Economics in one year

• 18-09-2012 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

In my school, there is an after school class of Economics once a week for 50 euro every three weeks (I think, not 100% sure but it's irrelevant anyway). I do eight subjects - OL maths and OL Spanish outside school for the third language. Would doing well in Economics having only done it for one year be feasible? I very much enjoy Business, and it's early yet but I am interested in the BESS course in Trinity (among others of course).

Cheers for any help / advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

Hey you already have 6 honours subjects, i don't think you need another! that would be 7 honours and 2 ordinary , you are really stretching yourself and you might not have much time to study all of them well,but i don't know you,maybe you are naturally quite smart. I am doing economics this year as a repeat student and i like it so far, i think its doable and i like that some bits are a little like business too :)

Advertisement