Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable help please

• 18-09-2012 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

1st year startin Arts monday and i haven't a clue where to get my timetable? i started today, had that registration day and they said its simple its on the ucc site.. cant find it aaaanywhere.. well i can get the timetable link and everything just cant understand it for the life of me :( any help, much obliged

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

Folester27 wrote: »
    1st year startin Arts monday and i haven't a clue where to get my timetable? i started today, had that registration day and they said its simple its on the ucc site.. cant find it aaaanywhere.. well i can get the timetable link and everything just cant understand it for the life of me :( any help, much obliged

is this any help? http://timetable.ucc.ie/programme.asp click on the programmes you are doing

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Folester27

ok so i pretty much sorted it by goin thru de modules way and just writing everything down.. but now im stumped because i've two clashing modules???

• Registered Users Posts: 12 pandaeyes

Go to:http://www.ucc.ie/en/cacsss/current/timetables/ and click on:
    Arts I First Lectures Timetable 2012 (4th down)
    it gives details on the first lectures on Mon and Tues I'd say they'll clear up any confusion then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Each department should have a first year booklet which states the lecture times and locations. It'd be on the online webpages for you! :)

pandaeyes wrote: »
    Go to:http://www.ucc.ie/en/cacsss/current/timetables/ and click on:
    Arts I First Lectures Timetable 2012 (4th down)
    it gives details on the first lectures on Mon and Tues I'd say they'll clear up any confusion then.

Much appreciated i think im nearly sorted now.. does Arts I mean first semester? whats the diff between arts I and arts II?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Folester27 wrote: »
    Much appreciated i think im nearly sorted now.. does Arts I mean first semester? whats the diff between arts I and arts II?

Arts I is first year, Arts II is second year and so on

• Registered Users Posts: 15 rogertuohy

FOR PPL GOING INTO 3RD YEAR ARTS:

I have a question regards the time table, i notice in history and archaeology two modules that are not optional clash (HI3200 history seminar) and (AR3047 Professional practice in arc). The only sense i can make of this is that historical seminars refer to tutorials as differernt HI3200 classes are listed as occuring at different times (for example of a monday?) so we can pick what seminars we can attend so they do not clash with other subjects??

Does anyone have an answer to this, it would greatly be appreicated! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

rogertuohy wrote: »
    FOR PPL GOING INTO 3RD YEAR ARTS:

I have a question regards the time table, i notice in history and archaeology two modules that are not optional clash (HI3200 history seminar) and (AR3047 Professional practice in arc). The only sense i can make of this is that historical seminars refer to tutorials as differernt HI3200 classes are listed as occuring at different times (for example of a monday?) so we can pick what seminars we can attend so they do not clash with other subjects??

Does anyone have an answer to this, it would greatly be appreicated! :)

Id say the history seminars take place on different times..where can you get the timetable by the way?

Ok guys im nearly there.. just a quick question which should finish this all up once and for good.. on the arts timetable it says SIP (studies in psychology) for some days and im sure they're classes for me. Some days though it might say SIP [ck101].. does this mean that that class is specifically for ck101 students..or am i to attend that slot too?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 pandaeyes

Did you check your emails or Blackboard?
    Here's link to download the psychology booklet: http://www.ucc.ie/en/apsych/currentstu/ck101/y1/

AFAIK Psychology is on: Mon 10-11, Tues 2-3, Fri 10-11 (all in Boole 4)

• Advertisement
Advertisement