Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Football Final Calgary

Options
  • 19-09-2012 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All ,Im new to Calgary . Not been to any Irish pubs in Calgary yet
    I am looking for somewhere in Calgary that will be showing the All Ireland football final on next Sunday ideally with a good crowd and athomsphere
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mossyman

Hi All ,Im new to Calgary . Not been to any Irish pubs in Calgary yet
    I am looking for somewhere in Calgary that will be showing the All Ireland football final on next Sunday ideally with a good crowd and athomsphere
    Thanks in advance :)

Hi there. Welcome to Calgary. There is only one place that will be showing the match, the Irish Cultural Centre. I can't remenber the address is but do a quick google. They're on Facebook too. It costs $20 to get in but thats because the ICC has to pay a stupid amount of money to show it. They'll also be serving a few pints. It has a good atmosphere so come on down!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 charliebow3

Mossyman wrote: »
    Hi there. Welcome to Calgary. There is only one place that will be showing the match, the Irish Cultural Centre. I can't remenber the address is but do a quick google. They're on Facebook too. It costs $20 to get in but thats because the ICC has to pay a stupid amount of money to show it. They'll also be serving a few pints. It has a good atmosphere so come on down!

Sounds good :)
    Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Mossyman wrote: »

How much is a stupid amount, out of interest is all?

Advertisement