Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colts Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

taidghbaby wrote: »
    David Reed is even worse IMO! 5 WR's on the roster! 4 TE's! Only 1 full back! Could surely fit another 1 or 2 FB's in there!

I agree, Reed is worse, but DHB is only in by virtue of his contract size. Can't wait to see the back of him.
    Hoping Da'rick can so the business or it'll be a short postseason.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Very surprised to see that ye Released Whalen, 72 yards on 7 receptions in the last 3 games seems very good for a player who doesnt get much game time.

Lavon Brazill i suppose is next up as Heyward-Bey has done nothing, Brazill had a decent 2012 i seem to remember, could be wrong there, but he could be a nice option opposite Hilton

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

DHB

Colts just signed another RB. Chris Rainey. A steelers cast-off with off-field issues.
    My head hurts.

DHB

Saw this ad and thought of DHB:

• Advertisement

davyjose wrote: »
    Colts just signed another RB. Chris Rainey. A steelers cast-off with off-field issues.
    My head hurts.

Dan Herron (3rd RB on roster) has one carry this year! What carries is Rainey gonna get? Is he gonna get carries ahead of the "bowling ball of butcher knives" or Browne who's probably our second best skill player at the moment! He's taking Waldens place too so he'll probably be cut next week when he's back! Again why not keep Whalen for the week? Mind boggling!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Trying him out at KR and if he impresses, id say and hope Reed would be cut and replaced by him, looks a decent signing and looks a threat at returning.

rogers and rainey inactive, i dont understand that, why elevate rogers and bring in rainey who supposedly is impressing at training and not activate the.
    meanwhile david reed and DHB are active...

I dunno anymore!

is it just me or has anyone been underwhelmed by landry? not the probowl player from last year at all and Bethea seems to be having a terrible year, might not get resigned next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Bethea has been one of our better DB's this year

They're too similar IMO! Neither good enough in pass coverage!

Whats happened to Vontae Davis, he seems to have lost whatever speed he has, Tavon Austin skinned him a couple of weeks ago, and last night Fitzgerald done him a couple of times to.

Whats happened to Vontae Davis, he seems to have lost whatever speed he has, Tavon Austin skinned him a couple of weeks ago, and last night Fitzgerald done him a couple of times to.

I don't know, there were murmurs that he was a little hurt, but I think it's more mental than anything. We are missing Toler badly.

Anyone else think the Titans might push us for the Division? Next week is the biggest game of the season for us IMO. Lose it and I think we're looking at a massive collapse.

I don't know, there were murmurs that he was a little hurt, but I think it's more mental than anything. We are missing Toler badly.

Anyone else think the Titans might push us for the Division? Next week is the biggest game of the season for us IMO. Lose it and I think we're looking at a massive collapse.

I could be wrong but looks like attitude with Davis! He has looked disinterested since the Broncos game (amateur body language guessing!)!

To be honest I think the Cardinals are far and away better than the teams we have for the rest of the schedule! Bengals and Chiefs are decent but no world beaters! Same with the Titans! Jags and Texans are poor! Beat the titans next week and the division is wrapped up!

I could be wrong but looks like attitude with Davis! He has looked disinterested since the Broncos game (amateur body language guessing!)!

To be honest I think the Cardinals are far and away better than the teams we have for the rest of the schedule! Bengals and Chiefs are decent but no world beaters! Same with the Titans! Jags and Texans are poor! Beat the titans next week and the division is wrapped up!

We were lucky to beat the Texans and Titans though, and we could very well lose to them both. As for the Chiefs, they are one of the best teams in football right now. Our Oline will be demolished against them. And while the Bengals are merely decent, they still look better than us. We could very well come away with one win for the rest of the season.

We were lucky to beat the Texans and Titans though, and we could very well lose to them both. As for the Chiefs, they are one of the best teams in football right now. Our Oline will be demolished against them. And while the Bengals are merely decent, they still look better than us. We could very well come away with one win for the rest of the season.
    We could literally 4-1 or 1-4! I have no clue! I didn't expect us to beat the cardinals though! I have much more faith we can beat either the chiefs or the bengals!

David Reed and Justice Cunningham have been waived. Delano Howell placed on IR, and snapped up former Charger and Titan, safety Corey Lynch.

Another typical day in Indy.

Da'Rick will play this weekend! The second coming of Megatron hopefully! ;)

Da'Rick will play this weekend! The second coming of Megatron hopefully! ;)

Lol, I wish.

• Advertisement

Rogers will be active Sunday: https://twitter.com/PhilRichards6/status/405750093233414144

About time. There's a palpable sense of desperation though when we're hanging so many hopes on our what...5th string receiver?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,284 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

You guys must win on Sunday imo.

Link is starting instead of Mcglynn! Something had to change but I thought our o-line was best with Mcglynn at centre and Link at RT!

Big game this evening! I'm loosing confidence the closer the game gets!!!

Link is starting instead of Mcglynn! Something had to change but I thought our o-line was best with Mcglynn at centre and Link at RT!

Big game this evening! I'm loosing confidence the closer the game gets!!!

least they have made a few changes, think rainey will be dangerous at KR. but agreed on mcglynn at centre, amazes me that satele is still out there.

Used to think we only needed a guard and a centre in the offseason but the only one on the line wo should definitely start next year is Cherilus. If Thomas recovers well I would put him beside him at right guard, meaning a new centre, left guard and left tackle. Castonzo is too patchy, and doesnt play at a high enough level consistently for a left tackle which us such an important position. If he improves before season is out, then fair enough but only one starter on that line tonight.

Raf32 wrote: »
    Used to think we only needed a guard and a centre in the offseason but the only one on the line wo should definitely start next year is Cherilus. If Thomas recovers well I would put him beside him at right guard, meaning a new centre, left guard and left tackle. Castonzo is too patchy, and doesnt play at a high enough level consistently for a left tackle which us such an important position. If he improves before season is out, then fair enough but only one starter on that line tonight.

I cannot argue with any of this!

A win is a win, and the Division is all wrapped up, which is just as well, because we're gonna get ass-raped next week.

Are there any viable options aside from DHB? The guy needs to be benched instantly.

Adongo activated this week. Likely to play special teams.
    Unbelieveable tbh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Very keen to see him, seems to be an excellent physical specimen and natural athlete, hopefully he shows NFL players how to tackle properly!

• Advertisement

Its not been a good season for Vontae Davis, Jones out paced him easily for the Bengals TD

Advertisement