Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colts Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Absolutely love this team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Well... never in doubt :pac:

What a fcuking game!

Trent has another week to prove himself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Great win lads, I think my man love for Luck is well known at this stage. What a kid, loved his diving TD, pure guts and instinct.

Great win lads, I think my man love for Luck is well known at this stage. What a kid, loved his diving TD, pure guts and instinct.

You might get to see his greatness up close next week :P

• Advertisement

Raf32 wrote: »
    You might get to see his greatness up close next week :P

6avVe6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

1538923_10152752447640110_1986956961_n.jpg

What a great game, was hard to watch towards the end. Onwards and upwards. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Haha I'm actually knackered from watching that game. On a bit of a comedown now. Hard to think I only got into this sport a year ago, it really is the business.

Not sure I can go through it again next week tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

YEESSSSS

And so it comes to this my beloved Brady Vs my favourite son Luck. Mr. Clutch Vs his likely heir. One thing I'm sure of, it won't be a repeat of our 59-24 last year :(. That offense just doesn't exist for us anymore. Apart from Edelman, I don't even know who we have who's healthy to line up. We've resigned Collie and that's all I know. I'm going with Brady because he's found a way all season and I'll settle for another comeback win similar to his ones against Brees and Manning earlier this year. But it really is a tough game to call, so may the best team win and may the winners go all the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

On the other hand though corvus, the colts did just concede 44 points to a team that lost its best offensive player and it's wr 2. So I can see Brady tearing it up.

I can't see the Colts defence being as bad again! Well hopefully not! Big thing is we won't have to account for Brady running the ball! Mobile QB's have been killing us all year for the most part!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Luck is a born winner, it may be a QB masterclass on Sat night. I have always been a Pats fan especially Brady who is phenomenal. This year i have both Colts and Pats backed so i was hoping for a Bengals win yesterday. This Sat i have a sneaky feeling about the Colts. Luck v Brady should be a stormer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Samson Satele is due to get $5 million next year! If Grigson pays him that he should be shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Without him we would have lost to on Sat!

kmart6 wrote: »
    Without him we would have lost to on Sat!

Hmmmmmmmm

Darius Butler quote: "Andrew Luck never lost a game, time only ran out"!

On a series note this game will be a great barometer of how far he's come! We all know BB's ability to take away your best offensive player so expect TY to be bottled up all game! Fleener, Whaen, Rogers and (most importantly IMO) Brazill will have to have big games! I really think Brazill could be a very very good receiver!!

Think the run game is going to be vital actually, need brown to keep up his high level.

taidghbaby wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmmm
    Great pass off his head to Luck!

• Advertisement

Well lads, time to end New Englands season. I'm beginning to get excited now!

davyjose wrote: »
    Well lads, time to end New Englands season. I'm beginning to get excited now!

feeling a lot more confident than earlier in the week, they have a good few injuries too which can only help.

feeling a lot more confident than earlier in the week, they have a good few injuries too which can only help.

If we can get off to a decent start and stay mistake free we'll be ok, I think. O think our Defense will surprise a lot of people.

davyjose wrote: »
    If we can get off to a decent start and stay mistake free we'll be ok, I think. O think our Defense will surprise a lot of people.

me too, i think a lot of people may have seen us for the first time this season last week and write the D off all together. Mathis needs to get to Brady but may need help from Werner and Walden. Will Butler start at corner with Vontae?

me too, i think a lot of people may have seen us for the first time this season last week and write the D off all together. Mathis needs to get to Brady but may need help from Werner and Walden. Will Butler start at corner with Vontae?

I'd imagine so. With Vaughn rotating in. The Pats have nobody who can stretch the field. Those guys could win it for us.

running game going to be vital i think, do we go with brown all night or a one two punch with trent? tough call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Posted in the Pats thread about the winds for tonight's game. 15-25mph winds with gusts of up to 50mph. Going to be a windy as fook game especially the way Gillette is so open. Winds starting to pick up where I am at the moment and im not far from Foxboro.

TO. wrote: »
    Posted in the Pats thread about the winds for tonight's game. 15-25mph winds with gusts of up to 50mph. Going to be a windy as fook game especially the way Gillette is so open. Winds starting to pick up where I am at the moment and im not far from Foxboro.

not good for both teams, pass game will be severely weakened it seems, best running game on the night wins imo.

not good for both teams, pass game will be severely weakened it seems, best running game on the night wins imo.

Our WR corp was already badly weakened without the wind. If need be, I'll gladly settle for us winning 2-0 thanks to a last minute Safety.

• Advertisement

Some peculiar calls tonight, certainly didn't deserve to win and realistically we were lucky to get this far considering how we have started games all year!

Advertisement