Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stars under username

Options
  • 19-09-2012 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

I'm only new here and after using a lot of posts I began to notice that some posters have more than one star under their username? Can't see anything about it on the website...how do you get more stars? :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

A general point first, don't hijack threads to ask unrelated questions. It only derails threads and takes them off-topic.

The basic mid blue stars depend on post count and increase up to four. It's 4 red for a subscriber. 4 silver for a mod. 5 silver for a cat mod. 5 gold for an admin. 5 light blue for staff.

There may be some other odd combinations that I can't remember.

Advertisement