Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggest bus route from city to blackpool?

• 19-09-2012 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

I've to attend an event this weekend in North Point Business Park, Blackpool, and will have to stay in the city centre. Could you let me know what bus route I could take out to that part of Blackpool from the city so I can check the times for saturday and sunday mornings? Thanks a million.

Bus Eireann website isn't my friend on this one and I don't know Cork at ALL...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭ciarang85

i think it's the 5A that goes that way, better check it yourself tho,
    My grandad lives where you want to go but we would just walk into the city, it's not that far:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭JayRoc

Looking at it, I may just stay in somewhere like Blarney and walk in, to be honest. It seems like it might be less hassle, especially early on Sunday! Thanks for your reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

JayRoc wrote: »
    Looking at it, I may just stay in somewhere like Blarney and walk in, to be honest. It seems like it might be less hassle, especially early on Sunday! Thanks for your reply

You'd walk from the city to the North point business park far faster than youd walk from Blarney. Anyway, why not get a cab...Twould probably cost no more than a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭AMCCORK

Stay in the Maldron Hotel or the gresham metropole its a 15 min walk from either of those to Blackpool. Otherwise Commons Inn out of town. You wouldn't walk from Blarney to Blackpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭ciarang85

google 5A bus route cork, it's defo that route alright
    Sorry i can't seem to post the route map

You would fly it on the bus from town to blackpool it's not far

• Advertisement
Advertisement