Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy SIII 3 Music player

Options
  • 19-09-2012 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I'm not sure if this should be here or in the sub forum for Android.

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out with this. I have an S3 and i like the phone. In general I like the Music player but two things annoy me.

Firstly, the way it organises the artists, if I have a a band thats called 'The XXXXXXXX'. This artist will then be stored under 'T' not 'X'. Is there anyway to make the music player ignore the 'The' and store by 'XXXXX' ?

Secondly, is making playlist, on my ipod I would use itunes to do this, is there any easy to use computer program thats out there for the S3? I see there is an app 'east phone sync' which should let itunes do this, I'll check it out at home later.

Thanks

Advertisement