Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry 9900 Bold needs reboot before connection to WiFi

Options
  • 19-09-2012 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

I have a Blackberry 9900 bold and have done the initial connection to my home wifi network. My problem is that every night when I arrive home it doesn't connect automatically to the Wifi and I need to reboot the phone before it will connect. I live in an area with no mobile coverage and depend on UMA to be able to make/receive calls so I need the WiFi to connect automatically. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

amallon wrote: »
    I have a Blackberry 9900 bold and have done the initial connection to my home wifi network. My problem is that every night when I arrive home it doesn't connect automatically to the Wifi and I need to reboot the phone before it will connect. I live in an area with no mobile coverage and depend on UMA to be able to make/receive calls so I need the WiFi to connect automatically. Any ideas?

What operating system version are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭amallon

I have already updated the firmware to the latest version. Not sure what that version is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

On the home screen hold down the alt key and press
    eace

Post what is listed beside app version

Advertisement